SHONNA SLAYTON writes historical fairy tales and is the co-creator of the Fairy-tale Forum group on Facebook.
She finds inspiration in reading vintage diaries written by teens, who despite using different slang, sound a lot like teenagers today.
When not writing, Shonna enjoys amaretto lattes and spending time with her husband and children in Arizona.
- I got my start writing software help files and computer-based educational texts.
- My all-time favorite book is Anne of Green Gables. Love. It. Anne Girl on Pinterest
- Like Anne Shirley, I am also Canadian.
- We are a homeschooling family with busy teenagers.
- We’ve got a cute little Shih Tzu/rat-terrier dog. She’s a fluffy tri-color: white, brown, black.
- I’m busy working on another novel.
Download your free story today.